Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Virtual Adventure

 LI: To plan a virtual trip around the world



This week challenge was to create a map using google/mymaps and drop pins on the locations visited. The next part of this challenge was to find the capital city of each place and include it in the information in the pin. 

the place i want to visit the most is cook islands because it is the most beautiful island that a  dateline in the Pacific Ocean, the Cook Islands has long attracted travelers with the promise of crystal-clear water, a diverse marine life, and a strong connection to Polynesian culture. But now there's another reason to visit: a focus on sustainable tourism.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana
    What a great choice of a place to visit. I totally agree with your reasons why you would go there. I have been to the Cook Islands and I loved it! The place is beautiful, the food is yummy and the people I met were really friendly. Don't forget to use capital letters to begin a sentence and for the name of places. Well done for keeping your learning going.

    Mrs Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana
    I think the Cook Islands are beautiful too and a great place to choose to visit. I have been to Rarotonga and it was really beautiful, I loved the hot weather, lovely beaches and the friendly locals. Well Done completing this challenge, Great work

    ReplyDelete