Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Hauora

 LI: To draw and label your own Hauora diagram


In order to be able to perform at their best athletes need to have a four walls of the whare tapawha standing. We created this poster to show what each wall represents and why it is important and we aslo had to learn what the four walls means. I found out that an athlete could be better than they could be, whilst making themselves more stable if they ever lose I enjoyed making the poster Because I could see that if all these athletes had these 4 walls they could make themselves better than they already are.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Diana.
    I really liked your poster. In our school we are also learning about Hauora. My favourite bit was Taha Whanau. Maybe next time you could add a bit more detail and write how you have been showing Hauora.

    From Devanshi@NWS

    ReplyDelete